Tuesday 14 August 2012

Grass-Fed Revolution and orgnaic meat

I have borrowed this from Grass-Fed Revolution, I think this sums things up easily.

I recently found out that there is an organic chicken farm just over an hour where I live. I think this is fantastic. I contacted the farm to find out where I can buy the chicken meat from, the response was I would need to go to Canberra to buy it. This is a shame as Canberra is around 2 hours drive away.

I also contacted an organic beef farm on the outskirts of Cootamundra. I am yet to get a response.

It is such a shame that I now live in a country area producing the kinds of products I want to buy and eat and yet they appear to not be readily available for purchase.

The best I can do is buy organic and free range from a supermarket chain. Surely this is better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment