Saturday 1 September 2012

What am I waiting for?

I have a bad habit of waiting for special occasions to open products such as fancy soaps and gift packs, wine etc. It has recently occurred to me that I have no idea what I am waiting for - what kind of special occasion happening at my house would require some sort of fancy soap that I wouldn't use on a regular basis - none I can think of.

So it has brought me to open up some lovely body shop products that I received as a gift a couple of Christmas's ago. I also finally opened the bottle of champagne (oops I mean sparkling wine) that we received from the real estate agent when we bought this house. I am writing this and thinking I sound like a nut - what was I waiting for?

Not only am I getting to enjoy these products but it is very slowly cleaning up more space. Clear it on out and enjoy it while you are doing it. What are you waiting for?
 

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea to use them up. We too get loads of soap and smellies at christmas but I make a point of making my family use them up, as you said, those special times just don't seem to come round, so why not use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your sentiment. Let's use our nice things now and get the pleasure out of them.

    ReplyDelete