Saturday 13 October 2012

Micorwave Free

We are still waiting on one last part for the microwave to see if we can bring it back to life. There are lots of times I miss not having it working but it mostly revolves around me not being organised enough to plan meals. Most of the time I decide what to cook for dinner when I get home from work, not so great though if you haven't taken the meat out of the freezer in the morning. The alternative being I need to buy meat fresh from the shops in the afternoon, which in itself is not a problem, I just find I end up walking out of the supermarket with more than I walked in there for. It might be time to try and find a butcher in town that sells free range or organic chicken and pork. My past attempts to source meat direct from the organic farmers didn't prove successful. Wish me luck, I think I am going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment